Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Mouse Pointer

Re: Mouse Pointer

Brian H¹©

Errrrr...erm... Jerry Knight said:

> I am using widows 98SE and occaisionally my mouse pointer will suddenly
> change to a black box about 1.2 inch square.I have to re-boot to cure it.
> Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

Downgrade to spinsters 98se.

--
www.absey-vine.co.uk/
freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware

Slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:

> Errrrr...erm... Jerry Knight said:
>
>> I am using widows 98SE and occaisionally my mouse pointer will
>> suddenly change to a black box about 1.2 inch square.I have to
>> re-boot to cure it. Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

> Downgrade to spinsters 98se.

ROFL!!
--
slumpy
no more

Juan Pérez

Brian H¹© <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:GY%Na.5342$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Errrrr...erm... Jerry Knight said:
>
> > I am using widows 98SE and occaisionally my mouse pointer will

suddenly
> > change to a black box about 1.2 inch square.I have to re-boot to

cure it.
> > Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

> Downgrade to spinsters 98se.

That's probably a joke or summat but I don't get it!

°Mike°

On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 02:28:53 GMT, in
<FV4Oa.85645$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net>
Juan Pérez scrawled:

>Brian H¹© <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:GY%Na.5342$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Errrrr...erm... Jerry Knight said:
>>
>> > I am using widows 98SE and occaisionally my mouse pointer
>> > will suddenly change to a black box about 1.2 inch square.
>> > I have to re-boot to cure it.
>> > Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

>> Downgrade to spinsters 98se.
>>

>That's probably a joke or summat but I don't get it!

OP: "I am using widows 98SE..."

Brian H¹©: "Downgrade to spinsters 98se."

--
"A joke...is a story with a humorous climax." - Spock

Blinky the Shark

°Mike° wrote:

> On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 02:28:53 GMT, in
> <FV4Oa.85645$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net>
> Juan Pérez scrawled:

>>Brian H¹© <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:GY%Na.5342$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Downgrade to spinsters 98se.

>>That's probably a joke or summat but I don't get it!

> OP: "I am using widows 98SE..."

> Brian H¹©: "Downgrade to spinsters 98se."

Heck, I missed "widows", too -- but still got a kick out of "spinsters"
because the problem does seem to be a huge box.

--
Blinky Linux RU 297263
Spam: The Boulder Pledge http://snurl.com/boulder

Juan Pérez

°Mike° <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 02:28:53 GMT, in
> <FV4Oa.85645$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net>
> Juan Pérez scrawled:
>

> >Brian H¹© <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:GY%Na.5342$(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> Downgrade to spinsters 98se.
> >>

> >That's probably a joke or summat but I don't get it!

> OP: "I am using widows 98SE..."
>
> Brian H¹©: "Downgrade to spinsters 98se."

Thanks, °Mike°.

> --
> "A joke...is a story with a humorous climax." - Spock

°Mike°

On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 18:55:43 GMT, in
<PmjOa.87658$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net>
Juan Pérez scrawled:

>°Mike° <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 02:28:53 GMT, in
>> <FV4Oa.85645$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net>
>> Juan Pérez scrawled:
>>

>> >Brian H¹© <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> >news:GY%Na.5342$(E-Mail Removed)...

>> >That's probably a joke or summat but I don't get it!

>> OP: "I am using widows 98SE..."
>>
>> Brian H¹©: "Downgrade to spinsters 98se."
>>

>Thanks, °Mike°.

De nada.

--
Basic computer maintenance

Juan Pérez

°Mike° <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 02:28:53 GMT, in
> <FV4Oa.85645$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net>
> Juan Pérez scrawled:
>

> >Brian H¹© <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:GY%Na.5342$(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> Downgrade to spinsters 98se.
> >>

> >That's probably a joke or summat but I don't get it!

> OP: "I am using widows 98SE..."
>
> Brian H¹©: "Downgrade to spinsters 98se."

Um, yeah...thanks for delivering me from the dark.