Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Java Error

Java Error

Slumpy

Forgot to buy coffee.
Tomorrow will be Hell.
--
slumpy
no more

JOHNNY O.

you misspelled "baroque". it's spelled b-a-r-o-q-u-e. here, i'll use it
in a short sentence to give you a better understanding of the word's root
and origin: "i was standing next to the blimp at the airfield and suddenly
noticed that the engine was BAROQUE. i notified the technician of the
problem. he replied, 'get BAROQUE'". now i hope this clears up and
misgivings concerning my grammar.

sincerely,

john o.

"Gary G. Taylor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:YJ3Oa.14$(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Slumpy wrote:
>
> > Forgot to buy coffee.
> > Tomorrow will be Hell.

> Oh dear. Give that man some caffeine! I can't go without my daily dose of
> baroque invention!
> --
> Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
> gary at cdfound dot org / http:// geetee dot cdfound dot org
> "The two most abundant things in the universe
> are hydrogen and stupidity." --Harlan Ellison

Slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as JOHNNY O. continued:

>>> Forgot to buy coffee.
>>> Tomorrow will be Hell.

>> Oh dear. Give that man some caffeine! I can't go without my daily
>> dose of baroque invention!

> you misspelled "baroque". it's spelled b-a-r-o-q-u-e. here, i'll
> use it in a short sentence to give you a better understanding of the
> word's root and origin: "i was standing next to the blimp at the
> airfield and suddenly noticed that the engine was BAROQUE. i
> notified the technician of the problem. he replied, 'get BAROQUE'".
> now i hope this clears up and misgivings concerning my grammar.

I can't see any mispelling, but I can see a mentally disturbed
wannabe-funnyman who has failed dismally.
--
slumpy
no more

Gary G. Taylor

Slumpy wrote:

> threw back my head and roared with laughter as JOHNNY O. continued:

>>> Oh dear. Give that man some caffeine! I can't go without my daily
>>> dose of baroque invention!

>> you misspelled "baroque". it's spelled b-a-r-o-q-u-e. here, i'll
>> use it in a short sentence to give you a better understanding of the
>> word's root and origin: "i was standing next to the blimp at the
>> airfield and suddenly noticed that the engine was BAROQUE. i
>> notified the technician of the problem. he replied, 'get BAROQUE'".
>> now i hope this clears up and misgivings concerning my grammar.

> I can't see any mispelling, but I can see a mentally disturbed
> wannabe-funnyman who has failed dismally.

Especially when he's talkin to himself? Or did my news server drop a post?
--
Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

JOHNNY O.

you fellows are starting it serious; just like you told me not to do.
"mentally disturbed". that's a bit harsh and really not true. thanks gary
for your thought provoking and gramatically correct post.

johnny o.

news:9WmOa.186$(E-Mail Removed) .com...