Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Sound recording suggestions

Re: Sound recording suggestions

°Mike°

Audacity
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 01:26:00 GMT, in
<IUKNa.16393$I8.9795@rwcrnsc53>
Gary Danaher scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Sound recording rsp Computer Support 4 08-29-2011 02:30 AM
computer recording suggestions . . . LULU Computer Information 0 09-01-2005 03:51 AM
Choppy sound when recording Keith Computer Support 1 06-14-2004 09:56 PM
Re: Sound recording philo Computer Support 1 12-07-2003 09:17 PM
Re: Sound Recording - Runs out of memory jackson marshmallow Java 0 07-18-2003 08:49 AM

Advertisments