Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Harry Pothead

Harry Pothead

mpg

Is there a Movie out called Harry Pothead and the Stoned Sorcerer? I heard
someone talking about it but could not get anymore details. If so, is it
new or old on Video?

P@blo

alt.fan.harry-potter

"mpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:i_ONa.83310$(E-Mail Removed) thlink.net...
> Is there a Movie out called Harry Pothead and the Stoned Sorcerer? I heard
> someone talking about it but could not get anymore details. If so, is it
> new or old on Video?

anthonyberet

mpg wrote:
> Is there a Movie out called Harry Pothead and the Stoned Sorcerer? I
> heard someone talking about it but could not get anymore details. If
> so, is it new or old on Video?

This might amuse you, or might even be the animation that was referred to...
http://anon.ifilm.speedera.net/anon....al/1042502.swf
bounce.
anthonyberet

Cartoon about Prince Harry Joel Rubin Computer Support 5 01-23-2005 11:28 AM
Harry Potter Senti Computer Support 2 01-01-2004 03:42 AM
Merry Christmas from Harry the Hawk !!! Annika1980 Digital Photography 2 12-25-2003 08:26 PM
ATTACK OF HARRY THE HAWK !!! Annika1980 Digital Photography 9 12-18-2003 11:44 PM
HARRY POTTER = HENRY POSNER Film Shooter Digital Photography 20 08-25-2003 04:49 PM

Advertisments