Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Problems with Dreamweaver

Problems with Dreamweaver

Rubix

For some reason I can't upload files using Dreamweaver MX.

When I try to connect to my site the following error appears:

Dreamweaver cannot determine the remote server time. The Select Newer
and Synchronize commands will not be available.

I click OK.

At this point I am able to see my files off my sever in Remote View.

When I try and save anything I get the following message:

An FTP error has occured - cannot put tester.htm.
550 tester.htm: access is denied.

What is the problem do you think?

Rube

Twixer