Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Serial port and PS/2 port schematics

Re: Serial port and PS/2 port schematics

°Mike°

Serial Pinouts
http://www.connectworld.net/serial-pinouts.html

Keyboard & Mouse PS/2 Pinouts
http://www.ymouse.com/techsup/techpinouts.htm

On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 23:59:23 GMT, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

naive.verizon@locality.net

Thanks I will check-out the links. Can a serial device be made into a
PS/2 device? With "simple modifications?

Thanks again,

Chris.