Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Editing Quicktime MOV files???

Editing Quicktime MOV files???

Newbie

I wanted to know if it's possible to edit MOV files that play with
Quicktime. I have a file from which I want to create a new file to play
only a certain musical part. I know I can do it with MP3 files using
Creative Play Center. However, I want to be able to do the same with MOV
files. Thanks in advance for the help!!!

Mitch

In article
<OMHNa.70111$(E-Mail Removed) ogers.com>, Newbie
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I wanted to know if it's possible to edit MOV files that play with
> Quicktime. I have a file from which I want to create a new file to play
> only a certain musical part. I know I can do it with MP3 files using
> Creative Play Center. However, I want to be able to do the same with MOV
> files. Thanks in advance for the help!!!

Of course.
How do you think they get made in the first place?

It's just a movie format -- you need a movie editor.
If it's a sound only, then you could also use a sound editor.

Both assume you have the Quicktime package installed.

Newbie

OK....any freeware that does this....I've been looking but can't find
anything...

news:050720031900320838%(E-Mail Removed) t...