Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Asus Beeps...

Re: Asus Beeps...

°Mike°

Have you checked your (PC) temperatures?

On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 15:31:53 GMT, in
<JbCNa.69202$(E-Mail Removed) ogers.com>
Carlos scrawled:

--
STGP, OGPE24HSHD

Clear the bios battery jumper

news:u4hOa.90754$(E-Mail Removed) le.rogers.com...
> All temperatures are normal and voltages are normal.
> I installed the asus software (don't know the name right now) to monitor

it
> and all was normal... even ignored all and still the beeps persist... I
> uninstalled that software and still the beeps persist.
> I also ignored all voltage and temperatures in the BIOS and still the

beeps
> persist.
> Any other suggestions?
> Carlos

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Have you checked your (PC) temperatures?
> >

> > On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 15:31:53 GMT, in
> > <JbCNa.69202$(E-Mail Removed) ogers.com>
> > Carlos scrawled:
> >
> > >I've got a system (Asus P4B533 with a Celeron 2.0GHz) that works fine

but
> > >there are these low beeps everytime I play a video game.
> > >The beeps come from the system speaker and is continuous and there is

no
> > >real pattern... (buh beep beep buh beep buh bu beep beep) <--- I felt

> silly
> > >typing that out.
> > >There are no posting beeps.
> > >The beeps only happen when I am playing a game.
> > >I've tried switching the video card, Memory and Power supply with no

> luck.
> > >I've looked it up on Google and only found references to bios beep

codes.

> > >Any help would be appreciated
> > >Carlos
> > >

> > --
> > STGP, OGPE24HSHD

Mara

http://bioscentral.com/beepcodes/awardbeep.htm
http://www.pcguide.com/ts/x/sys/beep/award.htm

--
"I'm all for co-ed naked spam fighting."
-- Ereshkigal, nanae, 8/05/2000