Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > OE Email Account

OE Email Account

Bodysnatcher

Hello Everyone.
How,if there is a way of finding my password of a E-mail account I haven't
used for some time?
I had to reinstall OE without backing up my account settings DOH!
Cheers in advance

Nathan Higgins

Ask whoever provides your E-Mail account, probably your ISP if you're using
POP3.

Is that not the completely logical thing to do.

--
Nathan D Higgins

Website: http://nathan.link9.net/
Email: nathan[at]link9[dot]net