Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > help! explore failed to load question

help! explore failed to load question

greg

when i boot up my computer i get this message that says,
explorer failed to load, must reinstall windows. it worked fine before
now. my question is, is there a way i can do a system restore to repair
this, and if so, can i do it on a non-bootable system? the operating
system is windows me. any suggestions would be apriciated

thanks
greg

°Mike°

Description of the System Restore Utility in Windows Millennium Edition
http://support.microsoft.com/search/...b;en-us;267951

How to Start the System Restore Tool From a Command Prompt
http://support.microsoft.com/search/...b;en-us;279736

Troubleshooting System Restore in Windows Millennium Edition
http://support.microsoft.com/search/...b;en-us;306768

On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 05:34:31 GMT, in
<Xns93AF5DB4AD9Cgregnix20.yahoo.com@24.28.95.150 >
greg scrawled:

--
STGP, OGPE24HSHD

°Mike°

You're welcome.

On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 16:44:16 GMT, in
<Xns93B07768A83F1gregnix20.yahoo.com@24.28.95.15 0>
greg scrawled:

>thanks for the links. these should be helpfull
>

>greg
>

>°Mike° <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Description of the System Restore Utility in Windows Millennium
>> Edition
>> http://support.microsoft.com/search/...b;en-us;267951
>>
>> How to Start the System Restore Tool From a Command Prompt
>> http://support.microsoft.com/search/...b;en-us;279736
>>
>> Troubleshooting System Restore in Windows Millennium Edition
>> http://support.microsoft.com/search/...b;en-us;306768

--
Basic computer maintenance