Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > attachements

attachements

trout

yugsdrawkcab wrote:

> Mara wrote:

<snip post-edited forgery>

> I'm impressed that you are starting to recongnize some of your issues.

And I'm sure that you've left no doubt in anyone's mind that you are
a slithering, lying, troll.
--
"As well as being pathetically childish."

Thund3rstruck

trout rambled on about something in
<be7ntc$23h0s$(E-Mail Removed)>:

> And I'm sure that you've left no doubt in anyone's mind that you
> are
> a slithering, lying, troll.

Actually, sometimes trolls can be funny to watch. He's lower on the
pole.

"NOI"

"Pile of dog **** comes to mind. <G>"

--

There must be wonderful paintings on the walls of his ass, for his
head to be stuck up there for so long...!

Mara

On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 16:44:12 -0700, trout wrote:

>yugsdrawkcab wrote:
>
>> Mara wrote:

><snip post-edited forgery>
>
>> I'm impressed that you are starting to recongnize some of your issues.

> And I'm sure that you've left no doubt in anyone's mind that you are
>a slithering, lying, troll.

There wasn't any in mine _before_ he started his forging crap. I knew what he
was a long time ago - which is why he's proving himself to be the lying scum he
is now, with his blatant forgeries. I mean, anyone can look at google as soon as
they're up and see the original posts. He is as stupid as it is possible for a
human being to be.

"I guess when you're a troll like him, you _do_ end up having to hump your own
leg."

--
"I'm all for co-ed naked spam fighting."
-- Ereshkigal, nanae, 8/05/2000

PWB

Yes under normal cercumstances I think your right, in fact I know you're
right but he has XP with IE 6 and I beleive tha that just tells you 'the
file has been attached.' I may be wrong but when I was at his place and he
was sending a URL I gotta feeling he deleted the body to put his own message
in so if that's the case I guess he'll have to copy and paste it.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> When you send a link from IE, OE opens up a new compose
> window. There is an attachment header box; highlight
> the attachment (select it, in other words), right click
> and choose to remove it.
>

> On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 00:30:34 +0100, in
> <rcJNa.4669$(E-Mail Removed)>
> PWB scrawled:
>
> >Yes that's what I did say (if this edit the OP hadn't sent the
> >link to a bit further up. But what do you mean exactly by
> >'highlight the attachment' Do you mean Highlight it as in
> >write what the address is, I'm not 100% with you. Its getting
> >late
> >
> >> and remove it

> >"°Mike°" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Outlook must be treating the .url attachment that is sent
> >> with a link as a possible security hazard. Tell you friend
> >> to either copy and paste the url into the body of the
> >> message, or when he/she 'sends a link', highlight the attachment
> >> and remove it - it's not needed, as the click-able link is
> >> included in the message body.
> >>

> >> On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 19:15:41 +0100, in
> >> <dBENa.3287$(E-Mail Removed)>
> >> PWB scrawled:

> >using

email

When I

message.

rather

> >attachment.

> >> --
> >> STGP, OGPE24HSHD

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

trout

PWB wrote:

> Yes under normal cercumstances I think your right, in fact I know
> you're right but he has XP with IE 6 and I beleive tha that just
> tells you 'the file has been attached.' I may be wrong but when I was
> at his place and he was sending a URL I gotta feeling he deleted the
> body to put his own message in so if that's the case I guess he'll
> have to copy and paste it.

Within the window of the message, he *might* have to click View >
All Headers.

"°Mike°" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> When you send a link from IE, OE opens up a new compose
>> window. There is an attachment header box; highlight
>> the attachment (select it, in other words), right click
>> and choose to remove it.

<snip>
--
"Here's a sig."

Josef Knecht

Mara doodled:
> On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 16:44:12 -0700, trout wrote:
>
>> yugsdrawkcab wrote:
>>
>>> Mara wrote:

>> <snip post-edited forgery>
>>
>>> I'm impressed that you are starting to recongnize some of your
>>> issues.

>> And I'm sure that you've left no doubt in anyone's mind that you
>> are
>> a slithering, lying, troll.

> There wasn't any in mine _before_ he started his forging crap. I knew
> what he was a long time ago - which is why he's proving himself to be
> the lying scum he is now, with his blatant forgeries. I mean, anyone
> can look at google as soon as they're up and see the original posts.
> He is as stupid as it is possible for a human being to be.
>
> "I guess when you're a troll like him, you _do_ end up having to hump
> your own leg."

Not whilst teh troutbie continues to respond to each and every poast s/h/it
makes...

--

zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

- Panama!"

- Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

OT: converted attachements hilz Java 11 03-05-2006 02:29 AM
Controlling attachements hxbarney@cap.rr.com Firefox 2 12-02-2005 05:08 AM
Attachements for SMTP mail =?Utf-8?B?TmVhbA==?= ASP .Net 1 08-29-2005 04:02 PM
Sample for supporting file attachements Ryan ASP .Net 4 12-21-2004 06:37 PM
File attachements disabled - MSIE6 Rick Computer Support 1 06-30-2003 01:02 AM

Advertisments