Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: How to set up quotas in XP for each user?

Re: How to set up quotas in XP for each user?

JohnR

*** HAWK wrote:
|| I want to set each limited user on my pc a quota of say 4gb - this is
|| because my pc is shared amongst many users that just download music
|| all day long & the space used up by these people is irratating.
|| As I own the admin account I have all the relevant permissions to do
|| so.
|| Regards,

Run: services.msc
Go to: User Config > Admin Templates > System > User Profiles ---> Limit
Profile Size.

JohnR

JohnR wrote:
|| Run: services.msc
|| Go to: User Config > Admin Templates > System > User Profiles --->
|| Limit Profile Size.

Whoops. Run: gpedit.msc

*** HAWK

Cheers John!!
"JohnR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:be4595$14aga$(E-Mail Removed)...
> JohnR wrote:
> || Run: services.msc
> || Go to: User Config > Admin Templates > System > User Profiles --->
> || Limit Profile Size.
>
> Whoops. Run: gpedit.msc

MCDST: XP home does support disk quotas Pincopallino MCDST 12 08-28-2007 03:33 AM
how do i? Full scan of each control in each grid row cell John Blair ASP .Net 1 08-03-2005 11:02 AM
Perl and Quotas John Call Perl Misc 2 02-16-2004 01:49 PM
Newsgroup Quotas - What to do to get more bytes? Ray Donzdorf Computer Support 6 02-09-2004 12:34 PM
Disk quotas Bay MCSA 0 09-14-2003 08:02 PM

Advertisments