Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Blocking domains in OEx

Blocking domains in OEx

Greg

Hello there, need a pointer, I know how to block an e-mail in OEx6, however
how would you block a domain? will the standard *.*@domain.whatever work? Or
is there some other "wildccard". Thanx in advance. And how would you do it
in Outlook?

Greg

Keep America Free

Brian H

Errrrr...erm... Greg said:

> Hello there, need a pointer, I know how to block an e-mail in OEx6, however
> how would you block a domain? will the standard *.*@domain.whatever work? Or
> is there some other "wildccard". Thanx in advance. And how would you do it
> in Outlook?
>
> Greg
>
> Keep America Free

Help | Contents and Index | Index | Blocking domains

--
www.absey-vine.co.uk/
freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware

nd003

Yes or No
Hello,
You can make a filter to filter this @domain.whatever
(using Tools/Message Rules/Mail)
I tried it. It worked. But I never try to block @domain.whatever
(using Tools/Message Rules/Blocked Senders List...)
You can try it
Enjoy!
lvb

"Greg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:W1ZMa.166270$(E-Mail Removed). com...
> Hello there, need a pointer, I know how to block an e-mail in OEx6,

however
> how would you block a domain? will the standard *.*@domain.whatever work?

Or
> is there some other "wildccard". Thanx in advance. And how would you do it
> in Outlook?
>
> Greg
>
> Keep America Free

Greg

Thanx all for needed info.

Blocking domains mory Computer Support 2 03-25-2005 08:36 PM
stealth-blocking, isp blocking website Dhruv Computer Security 9 01-25-2005 05:37 PM
Blocking and non blocking assignment in VHDL Hendra Gunawan VHDL 1 04-08-2004 06:03 AM
msie/msn/oex conflicts problems need help to fix long story len gardener Computer Information 2 02-22-2004 06:24 AM
blocking i/o vs. non blocking i/o (performance) Andre Kelmanson C Programming 3 10-12-2003 02:09 PM

Advertisments