Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Toshiba Laptop Motherboard

Re: Toshiba Laptop Motherboard

Brian

what model?

"les.watson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:KRIMa.18499$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Would anyone know the ball park figure for the above part.

les.watson

Not sure but they all must be close in price.

Les
news:iUKMa.57525$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> what model?
>

> "les.watson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:KRIMa.18499$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Would anyone know the ball park figure for the above part.

Ralph Wade Phillips

Howdy!

"les.watson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsgQMa.33$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Not sure but they all must be close in price.

OK. I've bought some Toshiba laptop motherboards for $50, and some
for $1500.

Try this again - it DOES make a BIG difference.

(Why do you think they go for between $999 and $3999 in the stores?
Duh!)

RwP