Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Win2KPro/Laptop/CD-ROM

Win2KPro/Laptop/CD-ROM

aretired

Hi, i have just installed Win2KPro on a laptop.
I am trying to install office2000(registered)copy on my laptop, asoon it
start to install
it tells me that i have uninstalled my cd-rom unproperly without using the
icon on my task back to remove properly any devices.
I have also tried to copy my cd to my laptop HD, and it does the same. Tied
to get latest driver for my laptop from Dell,
but cant find it, tried also driverguide and samsung no reply. It is a
revovable device Samsung SN-124.
Anyone has experienced this problem and soved it.
I would be most appreciatavie if someone could provide me with a solution.
Thank you
Virus Definitions Dated 02 jul 2003
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/defs.download.html