Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > wireless network card causing interference to laptop speakers

wireless network card causing interference to laptop speakers

Joe

Has anyone come up against this. I have an SMC wireless network and a COMPAQ
Presario laptop. The card seems to make the speakers click when the card
transmits to the network. Turing the volume down does not stop the sound

BananaPannaPoe

I have the same problem on a compaq Presairo and a belkin wireless pcmcia
card.

news:uPBMa.21038$(E-Mail Removed)...