Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > broadband speeds

broadband speeds

john

Does any one know of any sites that offer broadband speed checkers??

dave

"john" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:qYvMa.23$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does any one know of any sites that offer broadband speed checkers??

try here http://www.vantage.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/v2/v2.htm

Steven Pilbeam

"john" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:qYvMa.23$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does any one know of any sites that offer broadband speed checkers??

http://www.vantage.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/v2/v2.htm

Kev C

john typed the following

http://bandwidthplace.com/speedtest/
--
yours K (Addy not usable [not that you would try it anyway])
There wis a Hare ran tae a burn it ran sae fast it couldnae turn

Jim Prather

this is a very good one. Go here and select Bandwidth meter.
http://www.2wire.com/

"john" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:qYvMa.23$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does any one know of any sites that offer broadband speed

checkers??

Watcher of the Skies

http://www.numion.com/

"john" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:qYvMa.23$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does any one know of any sites that offer broadband speed checkers??

Willard

"john" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<qYvMa.23$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Does any one know of any sites that offer broadband speed checkers??

For Upstream and Downstream Tests:
http://bandwidthplace.com/speedtest/

Willard

NEMISIES

On 2 Jul 2003 13:09:34 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Willard) wrote:

>"john" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<qYvMa.23$(E-Mail Removed)>...
>> Does any one know of any sites that offer broadband speed checkers??

>For Upstream and Downstream Tests:
>http://bandwidthplace.com/speedtest/
>
>Willard

NOT FREE !!!!!!!!!!!