Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Limiting Bandwidth on ICS

Limiting Bandwidth on ICS

Carl

Hi,
I currently have two computers on an ADSL connection running through a HUB.
I'm using ICS to share this connection. I need a way to limit the speed of
the bandwidth going out to these two other computers from my computer which
is the Internet server. It seems as if all the bandwidth is going to them
and leaving me with a connection slower than 56k.
Thanks

John Haithwaite @ Blue Case Solutions

Another option would be to get an ADSL router.....
Lose the ICS and do it properly?

newsQtMa.62593$(E-Mail Removed)...