Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Nero

Re: Nero

Mellowed

It seems that many have problems with EZ CD Creator. However, it has worked
very smooth for me. I guess that some people like Coffee Ice Cream and some
like Vanilla. It is a matter of choice.

"MrB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:vj5Ma.7817$(E-Mail Removed) ...
: I am a licensed owner of Nero Burning ROM. I have not installed IN CD. I
am
: using the native Windows XP software to write to a CD RW as a floppy. I
: don't like the way it tells me there is a file ready to burn........do you
: want to burn. I want to copy files to the CD using drag and drop or the
: like. If I disable the native XP software and install IN CD, will there be
: any advantage?
:
: As a second part of the question, would I be better off buying EZ CD
: Creator?
:
: Thanks for your past help and would appreciate your comments.
:
:

Brian H

Errrrr...erm... Mellowed said:

> It seems that many have problems with EZ CD Creator. However, it has worked
> very smooth for me. I guess that some people like Coffee Ice Cream and some
> like Vanilla. It is a matter of choice.

In my case, it's not a question of flavour, I had problems getting EZ to work
properly, whereas Nero does what I want it to do.

--
www.absey-vine.co.uk/
freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware