Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > scanner

scanner

boysey5

can anyone help please my scanner keeps giving message Scanner not found.
scanner is hp2100c scanjet

paul s

boysey5 wrote:
> can anyone help please my scanner keeps giving message Scanner not
> found. scanner is hp2100c scanjet

What OS? Is the fault intermittant? Can you scan at all?
--
Paul S
Presently test-driving Win Server 2003

Plato

boysey5 wrote:

> can anyone help please my scanner keeps giving message Scanner not found.
> scanner is hp2100c scanjet

Using what OS? Linux?

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/