Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How do I connect Laptop to my home PC via the Internet when travelling?

How do I connect Laptop to my home PC via the Internet when travelling?

Arawak

With the built in firewalls of WinXP Pro and my Wireless router and
cable modem, how do I go about accessing the programs....primarily
Outlook on my Desktop PC which is always connected at home, using my
laptop (also running XP Pro) while travelling? Any website with step
by step instructions?

TIA,
Arawak

Billh

I saw this but have not tried it yet. It works like that go to my pc.com
you hear about but it is free.
http://www.tightvnc.com/

news:(E-Mail Removed)...