Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: philo & Plato

Re: philo & Plato

philo

"Ginchy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bds6hn$qo6$(E-Mail Removed)...
> You guys were spot on. I bought a proper serial mouse and it works!! I am
> over the moon as this was getting me down.
>
> Thanks again for your help and direction on this.
>
> Cheers

hey glad it worked...
Plato has been doing this a bit longer than i have
but once a year or so i manage to get an answer right <g>

out of all the hundreds of mice i have seen
only once did i actually have one that would work with an adaptor...
but it was specifically designed to do so

Plato

philo wrote:

> out of all the hundreds of mice i have seen
> only once did i actually have one that would work with an adaptor...
> but it was specifically designed to do so

Same here. The only adapters that always work are the ps2 to dim5
keyboard adapters. This way if you are in business you only have to
carry ps2 keyboards and just have a supply of adapters. Saves space in
your trunk [boot for UK readers] in your vehicle when doing on the road
stuff.

Re: Plato * Computer Support 6 04-13-2005 04:09 PM
Re: Plato trout Computer Support 1 04-07-2005 11:21 PM
Plato the PLAGIARIST - PROOF Plato the PLAGIARIST Computer Support 0 07-08-2004 03:41 AM
Ping Plato: Floppy can't acceded? Michael-NC Computer Information 13 04-16-2004 04:51 AM
Guess what Plato... DeMoN LaG Computer Information 8 04-16-2004 04:41 AM

Advertisments