Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: COMCAST / ATTBI CUSTOMERS, YOU DO *NOT* HAVE TO USE GIGANEWS !!! - NO D.L. LIMITS !

Re: COMCAST / ATTBI CUSTOMERS, YOU DO *NOT* HAVE TO USE GIGANEWS !!! - NO D.L. LIMITS !

Buffalo

I didn't install their help program, but I did use their auto update.
It changed my Mail and NG addys just fine.
No problems here, other than my OE seems to take longer to Post messages and
get my email.
Win98SE and IE6

"*TheStevie v1.10" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Attached to this post, you'll see a text file with complete instructions

for