Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > SIMPLE QUESTION ABOUT "WORD"

SIMPLE QUESTION ABOUT "WORD"

Tom Tricep

I downloaded a webpage into my word program ( a calender that I copy)
and now every time I type something it has these funky icons
everywhere: paragraph symbols, dots inbetween word spaces, and others.
please help! How do I get rid of these icons when I type a new
document?

Thanks in advance,
tom tricep