Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Macromedia Flash Player

Macromedia Flash Player

Dennis Blackwell

Where can I download a copy of Macromedia Flash Player for Internet
Explorer without having to install it, I just want a downloaded copy!

paul s

http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/...ad/alternates/
--
Paul S