Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Sorry my computer inglish is not from highest but again what means from listmanager 49k error mail ? is popupstopmessage a solotion?

Re: Sorry my computer inglish is not from highest but again what means from listmanager 49k error mail ? is popupstopmessage a solotion?

°Mike°

Please do NOT ask your question in the subject line.
Place a short description in the subject box and the
rest of your question in the body -- HERE!

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 02:35:45 GMT, in
<5s6Ma.506025$(E-Mail Removed)>
lennard scrawled: