Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Mouse problems

Mouse problems

InVain

Hi all, last night my mouse start to jump all over the screen, so i
cleaned it (Intelli optical), anyway that didn't work, so i brought another
one, still doesn't work, i also reinstalled the drivers.That didn't help
either.
The problem occured when i had finished playing an on line game.Can
someone please help me.
Thanks very much for your time

Patch

"InVain" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f0059a3$0$76755$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all, last night my mouse start to jump all over the screen, so i
> cleaned it (Intelli optical), anyway that didn't work, so i brought

another
> one, still doesn't work, i also reinstalled the drivers.That didn't help
> either.
> The problem occured when i had finished playing an on line game.Can
> someone please help me.
> Thanks very much for your time
>
> Run your virus checker, some viruses can cause this problem.

Shepİ

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:39:10 +0200, In this world we created "InVain"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :

> Hi all, last night my mouse start to jump all over the screen, so i
>cleaned it (Intelli optical), anyway that didn't work, so i brought another
>one, still doesn't work, i also reinstalled the drivers.That didn't help
>either.
> The problem occured when i had finished playing an on line game.Can
>someone please help me.
> Thanks very much for your time

Try here,
http://www.geocities.com/sheppola/drivers.html
and look for updated drivers for the mouse and your video card.
HTH

--
Free Windows/PC help,
Free songs download,

InVain

Tried the scan with Norton 2003, fully updated. No virus. And all my drivers
are ok, but i still have the problem?? Thanks for your time.
"Shepİ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:39:10 +0200, In this world we created "InVain"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :
>
> > Hi all, last night my mouse start to jump all over the screen, so i
> >cleaned it (Intelli optical), anyway that didn't work, so i brought

another
> >one, still doesn't work, i also reinstalled the drivers.That didn't help
> >either.
> > The problem occured when i had finished playing an on line game.Can
> >someone please help me.
> > Thanks very much for your time
> >

> Try here,
> http://www.geocities.com/sheppola/drivers.html
> and look for updated drivers for the mouse and your video card.
> HTH
>

> --
> Free Windows/PC help,
> Free songs download,
> http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/17/sheppard.html

InVain

Did what it said to do on the link you aent me, but i'm still having
problems, it moved to in the safe mode to. Thanks for your time
"Shepİ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 21:00:12 +0200, In this world we created "InVain"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :
>
> >Tried the scan with Norton 2003, fully updated. No virus. And all my

drivers
> >are ok, but i still have the problem?? Thanks for your time.

> how do you know all your drivers are OK?
> http://www.geocities.com/sheppola/drivers.html
>

> >"Shepİ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed).. .

> >another

help

game.Can

> >> Try here,
> >> http://www.geocities.com/sheppola/drivers.html
> >> and look for updated drivers for the mouse and your video card.
> >> HTH
> >>

> --
> Free Windows/PC help,
> Free songs download,
> http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/17/sheppard.html

Shepİ

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 21:33:04 +0200, In this world we created "InVain"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :

>Did what it said to do on the link you aent me, but i'm still having
>problems, it moved to in the safe mode to. Thanks for your time

Does the mouse use it's own software?
The game may have altered some settings for this software.Remove it
and re-install the software.This has occurred with my logitech mouse
and updating the,"Mouseware" cured it

>> >Tried the scan with Norton 2003, fully updated. No virus. And all my

>drivers
>> >are ok, but i still have the problem?? Thanks for your time.

>> how do you know all your drivers are OK?
>> http://www.geocities.com/sheppola/drivers.html
>>

>> >"Shepİ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> >news:(E-Mail Removed).. .

>> >another

>help

>game.Can

>> --
>> Free Windows/PC help,
>> http://www.geocities.com/sheppola/trouble.html
>> Free songs download,
>> http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/17/sheppard.html

--
Free Windows/PC help,
Free songs download,

InVain

I brought a new mouse today and installed the CD. But at the moment it's
working again, still i haven't a clue, it worked after i placed it on a
white sheet of paper, if that means anything to you. Myself i thought it
might be something to do with reflection. Thanks again. Have you had the
same problem?
"Shepİ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 21:33:04 +0200, In this world we created "InVain"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :
>
> >Did what it said to do on the link you aent me, but i'm still having
> >problems, it moved to in the safe mode to. Thanks for your time

> Does the mouse use it's own software?
> The game may have altered some settings for this software.Remove it
> and re-install the software.This has occurred with my logitech mouse
> and updating the,"Mouseware" cured it

> >drivers
> >>
> >> how do you know all your drivers are OK?
> >> http://www.geocities.com/sheppola/drivers.html

"InVain"

so

> >help

> >game.Can

> >> --
> >> Free Windows/PC help,
> >> http://www.geocities.com/sheppola/trouble.html
> >> Free songs download,
> >> http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/17/sheppard.html

> --
> Free Windows/PC help,
> Free songs download,
> http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/17/sheppard.html

Shepİ

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 22:50:23 +0200, In this world we created "InVain"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :

>I brought a new mouse today and installed the CD. But at the moment it's
>working again, still i haven't a clue, it worked after i placed it on a
>white sheet of paper, if that means anything to you. Myself i thought it
>might be something to do with reflection. Thanks again. Have you had the
>same problem?

No but they do say to not use Red mouse mats but I'm using one %-)