Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Bose Lifestyle 28 Home Theater System

Bose Lifestyle 28 Home Theater System

James Thompson

I have a Bose Lifestyle 28 Home Theater System. When I push the button for
open/close on the DVD nothing happens. Does anyone know how too get the DVD
too open?

Slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as James Thompson continued:

> I have a Bose Lifestyle 28 Home Theater System. When I push the
> button for open/close on the DVD nothing happens. Does anyone know
> how too get the DVD too open?

Make sure the player is not facing the wall.
--
slumpy
no more

Brian H

Errrrr...erm... James Thompson said:

> I have a Bose Lifestyle 28 Home Theater System. When I push the button for
> open/close on the DVD nothing happens. Does anyone know how too get the DVD
> too open?

'it it wiv a 'ammer