Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > New SpywareBlaster Available

New SpywareBlaster Available

Buffalo

Version 2.6.0
At their home page:

http://www.wilderssecurity.net/spyblaster.html/

Mara

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 01:25:17 GMT, "Buffalo" <eric(nospam)@xyz.com> wrote:

>Version 2.6.0
>At their home page:
>
>http://www.wilderssecurity.net/spyblaster.html/

Thanks.

--
"I'm all for co-ed naked spam fighting."
-- Ereshkigal, nanae, 8/05/2000

Buffalo

Sorry, try this URL instead:

"Buffalo" <>

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 01:41:24 GMT, "Buffalo" <eric(nospam)@xyz.com> wrote:

>Sorry, try this URL instead:
>http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/spywareblaster.html

Got it anyway, but thanks again.

>"Buffalo" <>
>> Version 2.6.0
>> At their home page:
>>
>> http://www.wilderssecurity.net/spyblaster.html/

--
"I'm all for co-ed naked spam fighting."
-- Ereshkigal, nanae, 8/05/2000

°Mike°

Thank you.

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 01:25:17 GMT, in
<1kMLa.58580$Ab2.133328@sccrnsc01>
"Buffalo" <eric(nospam)@xyz.com> scrawled:

>Version 2.6.0
>At their home page:
>
>http://www.wilderssecurity.net/spyblaster.html/

--
STGP, OGPE24HSHD

barabajackel

"Buffalo" <eric(nospam)@xyz.com> wrote in message

> Version 2.6.0
> At their home page:
>
> http://www.wilderssecurity.net/spyblaster.html/

Does 2.6 offer any improvements/upgrades over 2.5.3.? The site doesn't
mention any and the program looks identical. Will 2.5.3 still be updated?

barabajackel

"Buffalo" <eric(nospam)@xyz.com> wrote in message

> Version 2.6.0
> At their home page:
>
> http://www.wilderssecurity.net/spyblaster.html/
>
>>Does 2.6 offer any improvements/upgrades over 2.5.3.? The site doesn't
>>mention any and the program looks identical. Will 2.5.3 still be updated?

Should have looked a little farther:

SpywareBlaster 2.6 released!
« on: June 27, 2003, 09:26:53 PM »

----
SpywareBlaster 2.6 has been released!

Changes:
-Core engine improvements and changes
-Added new "Flash Killer" tool
-Added Find/Find Next functions (right-click on the protection list)
-Added "Only show new/unprotected items on the protection list after an
update" feature
-Added support for Chinese/Japanese versions of Windows
-Added support for large fonts (120 DPI)
-Check for Updates is now a one-click process
-Tons of bug fixes (too many to list)

You will need to download the full installer package.

Also see the new "Getting Started Guide" :
http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/sbgettingstarted.html

Enjoy!

-Javacool

P.S. If you have an older version of SpywareBlaster installed you can either
uninstall the old version first, or install over-the-top - either method
should work.

Buffalo

Thanks for listing the improvements.

"barabajackel" >