Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Cancelling posting

Cancelling posting

Brian H供

Errrrr...erm... Kat said:

> How do you cancel a posting... say if you sell or buy what you have posted
> for...
>
> Thanks
>
> Kat

Way, way, way, too late.

Kat

How do you cancel a posting... say if you sell or buy what you have posted
for...

Thanks

Kat

paul s

Kat wrote:

> How do you cancel a posting...

How do you un-toll a bell?

say if you sell or buy what you have posted
> for...

You can cancel messages with some newsreaders, but OE aint one of them. And
not all newsfeeds accept 'message-cancel'
--
Paul S

Brian H供

Errrrr...erm... paul s said:

> Kat wrote:
>
>> How do you cancel a posting...

> How do you un-toll a bell?
>
> say if you sell or buy what you have posted
>> for...

> You can cancel messages with some newsreaders, but OE aint one of them. And
> not all newsfeeds accept 'message-cancel'

Actually, you can delete with OE6, but as the OP appears to want to cancel quite
a while after posting her bid, it would be far too late.

Rip Torin

I wonder what version of OE you're using, because I sure as heck can't do
that with my OE 6...

-------------------------

"ShadyJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 21:07:10 -0400, "Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>How do you cancel a posting... say if you sell or buy what you have posted
>for...
>
>Thanks
>
>Kat

In OE right click on your post and select cancel message.
ShadyJ
Remove yourunderware to reply.

ShadyJ

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 04:47:53 GMT, "Rip Torin" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I wonder what version of OE you're using, because I sure as heck can't do
>that with my OE 6...

-snip

My bad, I try to stay away from OE. Looks like you have to go to
Message-Cancel message

Errrrr...erm... Rip Torin said:

> I wonder what version of OE you're using, because I sure as heck can't do
> that with my OE 6...

Ctrl+F3 and take a look

> -------------------------
>
> "ShadyJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 21:07:10 -0400, "Kat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> How do you cancel a posting... say if you sell or buy what you have posted
>> for...
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Kat
>>

> In OE right click on your post and select cancel message.
> ShadyJ
> Remove yourunderware to reply.

Hi Bear Nation

Stomp it out like a campfire.

Kat wrote:

> How do you cancel a posting... say if you sell or buy what you have posted
> for...
>
> Thanks
>
> Kat

trout

Kat wrote:

> How do you cancel a posting... say if you sell or buy what you have
> posted for...
>
> Thanks
>
> Kat

Just reply to your own post with the new information.
--
"Anyone that sees the first one, should see the second."

Cancelling session when user closes browser window... Charlie@NISH ASP .Net 3 08-30-2005 08:00 PM
"Cancelling" more that one message at a time Perk Firefox 1 01-01-2005 05:38 AM
Cancelling the events Vik ASP .Net 1 04-06-2004 08:43 PM
Cancelling a HTTP data post del ASP .Net 1 11-09-2003 07:56 PM
Re: cancelling a postback on a button with javascript Bob ASP .Net 4 07-22-2003 07:10 PM

Advertisments