Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: A Big thanx Fella's.Mike,Kenny,Brian and Rover

Re: A Big thanx Fella's.Mike,Kenny,Brian and Rover

Robert Schumacher

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 16:03:04 +0100, "Brian H??" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:

> > Errrrr...erm... Big Duke said:
> >
> >> Found what I was looking for so thanx again for all your help Guys

> >You're welcome, but you you still need to adjust your time zone

> He doesn't need to if he doesn't want to. Perhaps he is happy with it
> the way it is now.
>
> For instance, if I wanted to be a busy body I could tell you to dump
> those characters in your handle that are not supported by my
> newsreaders' default charset, but I won't because it's your computer
> and you can do what you want with it.

Well, to borrow from Slumpy...

http://uk.geocities.com/slumpy_uk/clock
http://www.visi.com/~barr/timezone.html

Or "it makes the damn message look like it's coming from a temporal anomaly" if
you're a Trekker. You know...message from the future...Doc Brown and Marty
McFly.

--
Robert Schumacher
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schumachersforum