Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > eMachine BIOS

eMachine BIOS

Rusty Lillico

Does anyone know what the secret finger salute is to access the BIOS on an
older eMachine? I need to find the BIOS date.

Dinosaur Hunter

°Mike°

Try the DELETE key.

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 20:09:50 GMT, in
<iIHLa.57074$(E-Mail Removed)>
Rusty Lillico scrawled:

--
STGP, OGPE24HSHD

Shepİ

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 20:09:50 GMT, In this world we created "Rusty
Lillico" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :

>Does anyone know what the secret finger salute is to access the BIOS on an
>older eMachine? I need to find the BIOS date.
>
>Dinosaur Hunter

Usually the Tab key on e-machines.
HTH

--
Free Windows/PC help,
Free songs download,

°Mike°

Thanks for the feedback.

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 21:44:25 GMT, in
<Z4JLa.57144$(E-Mail Removed)>
Rusty Lillico scrawled:

>Mike, Shep:
>
>Thanks for the input. If anyone else cares, it actually required both keys:
>Tab drops the splash screen so you can see the POST progress, then Delete
>takes you to the BIOS Setup.
>
>Thx again

<snip>

--