Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Does anybody know!!!

Does anybody know!!!

Big Duke

For a help forum I got my help from a few guys and point was taken about my
time zone (Computer just arrived from the UK) But hell what a cat fight over
a trivial thing. Keep it going fella's or should I say girls... Simmer down.
Still appreciate the help guys

°Mike°

You're only saying it's a trivial thing because it was *you*
that was at fault. I'm glad the point was taken, and the
problem corrected, though.

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 01:14:33 +0800, in
<3eff1e97$0$23097$(E-Mail Removed) >
Big Duke scrawled:

--
STGP, OGPE24HSHD

trout

Big Duke wrote:

> For a help forum I got my help from a few guys and point was taken
> about my time zone (Computer just arrived from the UK) But hell what
> a cat fight over a trivial thing. Keep it going fella's or should I
> say girls... Simmer down. Still appreciate the help guys

So, I suppose you it a 'trivial thing' to start a new thread to
criticize and insult people after you've gotten your free help.
--
"Moderators not wanted."

Patrick

I'm reading backwards, (latest to oldest), and I.ve just got to this haveing
read through what you mention.

news:3eff1e97$0$23097$(E-Mail Removed). au...