Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: OE6 mail deleted when forwarded

Re: OE6 mail deleted when forwarded

fm

Belay the previous message. I just realized that I made the mistake of doing
as you suggested while I was still in newsgroups. After I redone it while in
standard mail it works just fine.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

fm

"fm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:a9DLa.70641$(E-Mail Removed) thlink.net...
> Michael
> Try View/CurrentView/ShowAllMessages works in newsgroups but not in

standard
> mail.
>

> "Michael" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Try View/CurrentView/ShowAllMessages
> >
> > ((U))
> >
> > "fm" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:OvrLa.17153$(E-Mail Removed) rthlink.net...
> > > With OE6 whenever I forward a message my copy of the mail is shown as

> read
> > > and deleted when next I go to the "Inbox" folder that it was in. Is

> there
> > > any way I can change this so that a message is saved until I mark it

for
> > > deletion? I never had this problem in OE4.
> > >
> > > I even went so far as to go to "OPTIONS" and un click the "Delete read
> > > messages in newsgroups" option and that made no difference. As a

matter
> of
> > > fact if I mark any regular e mails OR newsgroup e mails as read they

are
> > > still deleted if I leave their respective folder.
> > >
> > > Please help me if you can. This is driving me crazy. The only way I

have