Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: A Big thanx Fella's.Mike,Kenny,Brian and Rover

Re: A Big thanx Fella's.Mike,Kenny,Brian and Rover

Slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Big Duke continued:

BUT YOU STILL DIDN'T FIX YOUR ****ING CLOCK, DID YOU, DOOFUS ?
--
slumpy
no more

Brian H¹©

Errrrr...erm... Juan Pérez said:

> He thought you said "fix your cock", so he's out somewhere wankin' off.

LMAO

> Slumpy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bdmv42$u6k1h$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
>> threw back my head and roared with laughter as Big Duke continued:
>>
>>> Found what I was looking for so thanx again for all your help Guys

>> BUT YOU STILL DIDN'T FIX YOUR ****ING CLOCK, DID YOU, DOOFUS ?
>> --
>> slumpy
>> no more
>> no less
>> just slumpy

Slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Juan Pérez continued:

> He thought you said "fix your cock", so he's out somewhere wankin'
> off.

That phrase so doesn't match your name
--
slumpy
no more

John

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 16:49:17 GMT, "Juan Pérez" <juan234@.5678spaz.spa>
wrote:

>He thought you said "fix your cock", so he's out somewhere wankin' off.

LOL.

Juan Pérez

Slumpy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> threw back my head and roared with laughter as Juan Pérez continued:
>
> > He thought you said "fix your cock", so he's out somewhere wankin'
> > off.
> >

> That phrase so doesn't match your name

Huh? What *does* match my name, eh? See lame examples below and choose
a closer match ;o)

Pensaba decÃ*ais " apuro su pene ", asÃ* es afuera en alguna parte hacer
puñetas.

-OR-

He thought you told him he " had difficulty with his penis ", so went
out to masturbate.

-OR-

He thought you said "fix your c**k", so he's out somewhere w****n' off.
jejeje

Slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Juan Pérez continued:

> Slumpy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Juan Pérez
>> continued:
>>
>>> He thought you said "fix your cock", so he's out somewhere wankin'
>>> off.
>>>

>> That phrase so doesn't match your name

> Huh? What *does* match my name, eh? See lame examples below and
> choose a closer match ;o)
>
> Pensaba decÃ*ais " apuro su pene ", asÃ* es afuera en alguna parte
> hacer puñetas.
>
> -OR-
>
> He thought you told him he " had difficulty with his penis ", so went
> out to masturbate.
>
> -OR-
>
> He thought you said "fix your c**k", so he's out somewhere w****n'
> off. jejeje

I withdraw my scandalous allegation
--
slumpy
no more

Miggsee

LOL!! jejeje!
--
Buenos dias, mi amigo! Feliz Lunes!

"Juan Pérez" <juan234@.5678spaz.spa> wrote in message
news:hMELa.17841$(E-Mail Removed) rthlink.net...
> He thought you said "fix your cock", so he's out somewhere wankin' off.
>
> --
> Juan
> RB 2
> "Reality leaves a lot to the imagination".
>
> Slumpy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bdmv42$u6k1h$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?"

> > threw back my head and roared with laughter as Big Duke continued:
> >
> > > Found what I was looking for so thanx again for all your help Guys

> > BUT YOU STILL DIDN'T FIX YOUR ****ING CLOCK, DID YOU, DOOFUS ?
> > --
> > slumpy
> > no more
> > no less
> > just slumpy

Juan Pérez

¡Hola, mi niña! ¿Que pasa?

:
> > > "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you

?"
> > > threw back my head and roared with laughter as Big Duke continued:

Guys

> > > BUT YOU STILL DIDN'T FIX YOUR ****ING CLOCK, DID YOU, DOOFUS ?
> > > --
> > > slumpy
> > > no more
> > > no less
> > > just slumpy

Miggsee

Nada de nuevo, mi amigo querido. Hey, Juan, I typed that last one *without*
Bablefish! LOL!!

"Juan Pérez" <juan234@.5678spaz.spa> wrote in message
news:ro0Ma.72156$(E-Mail Removed) thlink.net...
> ¡Hola, mi niña! ¿Que pasa?
>

> Miggsee <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > LOL!! jejeje!
> > --
> > Buenos dias, mi amigo! Feliz Lunes!

<snip>>

Juan Pérez

You're *getting* good though I suspect you were a spanish major before
you earned the edu. degrees ;o)