Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Getting email extractors to only extract one folder and not everything in the Outlook Express email program

Getting email extractors to only extract one folder and not everything in the Outlook Express email program

Jimchip

Bon jour mes amis,

I'm trying out various email extractors at this time. All of them seem
to work well, but there is one problem that I can't seem to fix.

I only want to get the email addresses of people who are spamming me.
They are people in my "deleted" Outlook Express 6.0 folder.

So when I give the program the path to that folder, "C:\Documents and
Settings\Default\Application Data\Identities\{A8AB9D00-7B22-11D3-8507-
8E92A19C8A39}\Microsoft\Outlook Express\Deleted Items.dbx" it seems to
find all the email addresses above that folder and not just the ones in
the deleted folder.

So I end up with over 2,000 email addresses instead of a hundred or so
which belong specifically to the spammers.

Does anyone know how to make "email Sniffer", or "email Extractor Pro",
or "Advanced email parser" do a more surgical extraction?

Jim Chip Alpha and Omega, not the perpetrator wanna be immature,
whining, rabid, mad dog, bullying, little dictator one.

"The greatest and most immediate danger
of many savages on this forum, like the moderator JC, is their fear of
truth, their childish belief in the efficacy of lies, and bullying as a
method of human uplift."

--- Jim Chip_, 6/29/2003

Brian H¹©

Errrrr...erm... Slumpy said:

> threw back my head and roared with laughter as Jimchip continued:
>
>> Jim Chip Alpha and Omega, not the perpetrator wanna be immature,
>> whining, rabid, mad dog, bullying, little dictator one.

> ??????????????????

I think he meant to say, "another Jimchip, not the 'regular' Jimchip"

°Mike°

**** off, Clyde, you spamming bastard.

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:54:53 GMT, in
<(E-Mail Removed) .net>
Jimchip scrawled:

--
STGP, OGPE24HSHD

Slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:

> I think he meant to say, "another Jimchip, not the 'regular' Jimchip"

The constipated one ?
--
slumpy
no more

Brian H¹©

Errrrr...erm... Slumpy said:

> threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:
>
>> I think he meant to say, "another Jimchip, not the 'regular' Jimchip"

> The constipated one ?

Clyde The Constipated, apparently

°Mike°

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 16:02:59 +0100, in
<bdmv1v$uskl1$(E-Mail Removed)>
Slumpy scrawled:

>"So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
>threw back my head and roared with laughter as Jimchip continued:
>
>> Jim Chip Alpha and Omega, not the perpetrator wanna be immature,
>> whining, rabid, mad dog, bullying, little dictator one.

>??????????????????

It's Clyde Benson - spammer, idiot, and world-wide persona non grata.

--
STGP, OGPE24HSHD

Slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as °Mike° continued:

> On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 16:02:59 +0100, in
> <bdmv1v$uskl1$(E-Mail Removed)>
> Slumpy scrawled:

>> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Jimchip
>> continued:
>>
>>> Jim Chip Alpha and Omega, not the perpetrator wanna be immature,
>>> whining, rabid, mad dog, bullying, little dictator one.

>> ??????????????????

> It's Clyde Benson - spammer, idiot, and world-wide persona non grata.

/penny drops
--
slumpy
no more

Slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:

> Errrrr...erm... Slumpy said:

>> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹©
>> continued:
>>
>>> I think he meant to say, "another Jimchip, not the 'regular'
>>> Jimchip"

>> The constipated one ?

> Clyde The Constipated, apparently

lol

Jimchip

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 16:02:59 +0100, Slumpy wrote:
> threw back my head and roared with laughter as Jimchip continued:
>
>> Jim Chip Alpha and Omega, not the perpetrator wanna be immature,
>> whining, rabid, mad dog, bullying, little dictator one.

> ??????????????????

It's Clyde Benson, the prepaid legal spammer. Clyde is a lot of things and
'nuts' is one of them.

Here's one little sample. It even includes a cartooney threat.
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...5icq%404ax.com

--
"about as crazy they get before they implode"

Mara

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 16:22:18 +0100, °Mike° wrote:

>**** off, Clyde, you spamming bastard.

He's got to be dumb as dirt if he thinks he's fooling anyone.

"What a ****wit."

>On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:54:53 GMT, in
> <(E-Mail Removed) .net>
> Jimchip scrawled:

<snipped Clyde being a moron yet again>

--
"I'm all for co-ed naked spam fighting."
-- Ereshkigal, nanae, 8/05/2000