Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > cheap cartridges

cheap cartridges

miklol

I have an epson cx3200 printer/scanner and have found a site at
www.inkclub.com which offers own brand ink cartridges much cheaper than the
epson ones.Has anyone tried these or heard about them, in other words does
it pay to buy cartridges on the cheap or best to stick to the manufacturers
make?

Shepİ

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 23:40:52 +0100, Whilst playing Smegball with the
scutters "miklol" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :

>I have an epson cx3200 printer/scanner and have found a site at
>www.inkclub.com which offers own brand ink cartridges much cheaper than the
>epson ones.Has anyone tried these or heard about them, in other words does
>it pay to buy cartridges on the cheap or best to stick to the manufacturers
>make?

Dunno but my Pal swears by this lot.He only uses Epson,

0800 093 4330

--
Free Windows/PC help,
Free songs download,

area 51

"miklol" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:VPoLa.3062$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have an epson cx3200 printer/scanner and have found a site at
> www.inkclub.com which offers own brand ink cartridges much cheaper

than the
> epson ones.Has anyone tried these or heard about them, in other words

does
> it pay to buy cartridges on the cheap or best to stick to the

manufacturers
> make?

They are good, and so are a lot of the refills.
Do not worry about manufactures warranty, as a new printer is as cheap
as refills.