Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Application closes on its own

Re: Application closes on its own

Caleb Horton

We know this. We are looking for a program that will check the task
manager to verify if a particular piece of software is running. We
would like for this program to look in the task manager, if the
software is not running send some type of alert.