Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Microsoft Works Suite 7 ??

Microsoft Works Suite 7 ??

John D

The person I am working for ( automotive business) just got a new computer
( WinXP Home) and this is what he is trying to do. On his old computer (
Win95 ) he had Microsoft Works 4.0. He was able to create a database with
the customers name, address and the type of car that they owned so that he
could send out service reminders on a monthly basis. He was able to
highlight a selection of names in his Works database and send it to the
printer and it would print that many reminder letters with the person's
name,address and the auto's information for mailing. Any idea how to do this
in Works Suite 7 or are there good support sites or newsgroups for
tutorials.

Eagle Eye

"John D" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bdjupm$tameo$(E-Mail Removed)...
> The person I am working for ( automotive business) just got a new computer
> ( WinXP Home) and this is what he is trying to do. On his old computer (
> Win95 ) he had Microsoft Works 4.0. He was able to create a database with
> the customers name, address and the type of car that they owned so that he
> could send out service reminders on a monthly basis. He was able to
> highlight a selection of names in his Works database and send it to the
> printer and it would print that many reminder letters with the person's
> name,address and the auto's information for mailing. Any idea how to do

this
> in Works Suite 7 or are there good support sites or newsgroups for
> tutorials.

Newsgroup you should ask at is: microsoft.public.works.win

John D

Thank You !

news:bdjvsp$tdgkj$(E-Mail Removed)...