Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: password

Re: password

Slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as slylittlei continued:

> Nurse! The screens! it's Slumpy :
>
>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?"
>> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as gaz horton
>> continued:
>>
>>> there is a problem with my password?

>> That is a possibilty. Have you found that it won't play with your
>> other passwords at all ? Have you followed the feeding and exercise
>> regime that was sent to you when your account was set up ? It
>> requires pretty much the same attention and care as your mouse
>> cursor, which must be exercised offline at least twice a day or it is
>> likely to get sluggish. And the specially prepared organic feed is
>> essential for healthy growth and a long life. You wouldn't want your
>> password to die on you, would you ? Look after them and they will
>> look after you.
>>
>> Dr Slumpy

> LOL
> I trust you enjoyed Bristol? The Mayor was a trifle disappointed that
> you didn't show up to collect your key to the city...!

Not only did I slip in the back way and have it on me toes with said key, I
got 50 quid for it up Portabello on the way back up the Smoke
--
slumpy
no more

slylittlei

there was a suggestion of tentacles, and
other...nameless appendages... it was Slumpy , uttering these fateful
words:
> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as slylittlei continued:
>
>> Nurse! The screens! it's Slumpy :
>>
>>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you
>>> ?"
>>> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as gaz horton
>>> continued:

>>> That is a possibilty. Have you found that it won't play with your
>>> other passwords at all ? Have you followed the feeding and exercise
>>> regime that was sent to you when your account was set up ? It
>>> requires pretty much the same attention and care as your mouse
>>> cursor, which must be exercised offline at least twice a day or it
>>> is likely to get sluggish. And the specially prepared organic feed
>>> is essential for healthy growth and a long life. You wouldn't want
>>> your password to die on you, would you ? Look after them and they
>>> will
>>> look after you.
>>>
>>> Dr Slumpy

>> LOL
>> I trust you enjoyed Bristol? The Mayor was a trifle disappointed that
>> you didn't show up to collect your key to the city...!

> Not only did I slip in the back way and have it on me toes with said
> key, I got 50 quid for it up Portabello on the way back up the Smoke

That explains why the Mayor came back into the Council chamber waving that
1959 Morris starting handle & babbling something about swapping the key for
some magic beans...apparently we've got to plant them underneath the
Suspension Bridge & mutter the appropriate incantations before that
"perkewleer lookin' bloke frum That Lundun" brings it back...
<sigh>
I'm off to strip naked & cover myself in woad...

Slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as slylittlei continued:

> That explains why the Mayor came back into the Council chamber waving
> that 1959 Morris starting handle & babbling something about swapping
> the key for some magic beans...apparently we've got to plant them
> underneath the Suspension Bridge & mutter the appropriate
> incantations before that "perkewleer lookin' bloke frum That Lundun"
> brings it back... <sigh>
> I'm off to strip naked & cover myself in woad...

Got them beans from Tesco's. Them thar country bumpkin toyps r fer too easy
too con.
--
slumpy
no more

slylittlei

Yadayadayada...nameless appendages... it was Slumpy , uttering these fateful
words:
> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as slylittlei continued:
>
>> That explains why the Mayor came back into the Council chamber waving
>> that 1959 Morris starting handle & babbling something about swapping
>> the key for some magic beans...apparently we've got to plant them
>> underneath the Suspension Bridge & mutter the appropriate
>> incantations before that "perkewleer lookin' bloke frum That Lundun"
>> brings it back... <sigh>
>> I'm off to strip naked & cover myself in woad...

> Got them beans from Tesco's. Them thar country bumpkin toyps r fer
> too easy too con.

AAAaaawwh...Bugger! I knew it were too good 2 be true!
Roight lads, moight as well go down ter Pilton & fleece them 'ippies frum
the Thames Estuarial aeriel!
Remember...if they're wearing a big felt 'at an' a Radio'ead T-shirt,
they're fair game... *eg*