Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > slow messages

slow messages

Slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H continued:

> Errrrr...erm... Slumpy said:

>> ?" I
>> threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H continued:

>>> Did you see Red Dwarf last night?

>> On cable/sat ? I hope it wasn't on old-fangled windup terrestriualTV
>> ah ****it

> On Beeb2, it must have been the very first episode as they met/saved
> Kryten when they answered a distress call from the Nova 5.

End of 1st series...seen it too many times - do need series 2 on video tho,
so next thursday

--
Better dead than smeg - Arnold J. Rimmer (25yds breast stroke)

Hunter

http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/problems/performance.htm
There are several different problems that can affect performance in OE. Many
of them display very similar symptoms. If your are experiencing slow
performance, begin with the problem here that best describes the symptoms
you are seeing. It is possible that you have more than one issue to resolve
to get OE back in top shape.

http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/files/maintain.htm

HTH

Hunter

news:3efccc0e$0$10622$(E-Mail Removed) ...