Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > IE ERROR BOX when downloading transition IE wizard for Comcast

IE ERROR BOX when downloading transition IE wizard for Comcast

Michelle & Randolph Brown

Unable to download from third party sites. When the begin download button is
clicked on the following error dialog box appears. "Microsoft Internet
Explorer cannot download transition.exe from downloadcache. attbi.com
Internet Explorer was not able to open this internet site.The requested site
is unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later." This
appears all the time despite the time or site. I have tried scandisk,
system restore, and attempted to download IE6, I'm currently running IE 5.5
on Windows ME. Any help would be appreciated.