Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Request: Microsoft.public.dotnet.general

Request: Microsoft.public.dotnet.general

Iley Pullen

Request that the subject news group be added to the news server.

Thanks

rifleman

In news:Ok_Ka.6403$(E-Mail Removed) ,
Iley Pullen <(E-Mail Removed)> contemplated the little bit of fluff in his
navel and typed:
> Request that the subject news group be added to the news server.
>
> Thanks

Try telling the Newsmaster of your ISP - this group is international and not
connected with any ISP.

--
(I may be wrong...I usually am....)
Google is your Friend

Jimchip

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 16:32:46 GMT, Iley Pullen wrote:
> Request that the subject news group be added to the news server.

Change your newsserver to msnews.microsoft.com and subscribe.

(lifted from /. Posted by jamie.)