Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > "Turbo"

"Turbo"

Starstuffed

.. . .is the name of the downlload which I was using to slowdown some of my
dos video games. I quit playing the games that I was using it on awhile
back. Then I did the stupid thing. I deleted "Turbo." Now I need it back.

Anyone have a link to "Turbo?"

.. . .Martin

rifleman

In news:eUZKa.15021$(E-Mail Removed) rthlink.net,
Starstuffed <(E-Mail Removed)> contemplated the little bit of
fluff in his navel and typed:
> . . .is the name of the downlload which I was using to slowdown some
> of my dos video games. I quit playing the games that I was using it
> on awhile back. Then I did the stupid thing. I deleted "Turbo."
> Now I need it back.
>
> Anyone have a link to "Turbo?"
>

> . . .Martin

searching Google using "Turbo Download" produced 417,000 hits. try Google.

SgtMinor

http://www.geocities.com/kulhain/

Starstuffed wrote:

> . . .is the name of the downlload which I was using to slowdown some of my
> dos video games. I quit playing the games that I was using it on awhile
> back. Then I did the stupid thing. I deleted "Turbo." Now I need it back.
>
> Anyone have a link to "Turbo?"
>
> . . .Martin

Starstuffed

Lost and confused as always, I wrote:

snip>>
.. . .is the name of the downlload which I was using to slowdown some of my
dos video games. I quit playing the games that I was using it on awhile
back. Then I did the stupid thing. I deleted "Turbo." Now I need it back.

Anyone have a link to "Turbo?"
<<unsnip

Thanks rifleman and SgtMinor. This is a really fine slower-downer and works
under windows. I relocated Turbo at:

http://free-game-downloads.mosw.com/...urbo_for_win_9
5_nt4_.html