Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > What to do?

What to do?

Administrator

My left testicle is bigger then the right.

Juan Pérez

LOL That should qualify you - Doctor ziggy.

--
Juan
RB 2

ziggy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Ca0La.2296$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Administrator" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:3efc5cc9$0$28906
> $(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > My left testicle is bigger then the right.
> >

> Put two bricks on the kitchen table, approximately 6 inches apart,
> carefully lower your right testicle onto one of the bricks. Then, if
> you are right handed use the right hand if left handed use your left
> hand and pick up the brick without a testicle on it? Hold it aloft
> about a foot or so in the air should do. Following so far? Now drop
> the brick from your hand onto your testicle. Now is it as big as the
> left? If not repeat procedure until a satisfactory outcome is
> achieved. Don't bother to thank me, it's been a pleasure.
>
> ziggy

ziggy

"Juan Pérez" <juan234@.5678spaz.spa> wrote in
news:I51La.67888$(E-Mail Removed) thlink.net:

> LOL That should qualify you - Doctor ziggy.
>
> --
> Juan
> RB 2
> "Reality leaves a lot to the imagination".

Now, is there anything I can help you with Juan whilst you're in the
surgery? Sure now? lol

ziggy

Juan Pérez

ziggy <(E-Mail Removed)>wrote:

> "Juan Pérez" <juan234@.5678spaz.spa> wrote:
>
> > LOL That should qualify you - Doctor ziggy.
> >

> Now, is there anything I can help you with Juan whilst you're in the
> surgery? Sure now? lol
>
> ziggy

I wouldn't want to take up valuable time from your appointed mission,
treating the Trolls.

Juan Pérez

Errrr.....no thanks I'm f-f-f-f-fine.....but you could take a quick look
at me arse if you've a mind to. I think I've an infected dingle berry
and it makes me faht a lot.

--
Juan
RB 2
"Reality leaves a lot to the imagination".

news:aW1La.356$(E-Mail Removed)...