Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: capture flash movies

Re: capture flash movies

Administrator

Just look in your Temporary Internet files folder and look for *.swf files.
You can open them in Internet Explorer or when you have Flash installed, you
can look them in Flash player.

"billbo68" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:4QYKa.136$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hello does anybody know of a program that will let me save flash movies so

> can email them to friends. thanks in advance for any help given w walker

John Haithwaite @ Blue Case Solutions

Thats all very well for Shockwave files, but what about flash?

news:3efc5b37$0$28907$(E-Mail Removed).. .