Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: microsoft sidewinder game controller software 3.0

Re: microsoft sidewinder game controller software 3.0

Slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Keshav Pai continued:

You have checked www.microsoft.com ?
--
slumpy
no more