Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Transferring From Old e-mail Provider Account To A New One (different provider): Any Way To ?

Transferring From Old e-mail Provider Account To A New One (different provider): Any Way To ?

Robert11

Hello:

This is one of those questions I have a feeling that I know the answer
to already, but thought it would be worth asking anyway.

I am considering switching my dial up Earthlink internet service to Comcast
Broadband.

I assume Comcast will be providing me with a new e-mail account name.

is there any practical way of:

-still using the Earthlink e-mail account name ?

-having mail with the old Earthlink account name sent automatically to new
Comcast e-mail account ?

-forwarding from old, to new ?

-etc.

much thanks,