Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > IE 6 New window error

IE 6 New window error

Bill Tantlinger

Here's want's happening..Links that change the parent window open fine.
Links that open a new window not. The window frame comes up but content
doesn't. If the buttons are there, I can stop and refresh then the contents
will be there. I can close the new window and my system doesn't freeze up.
The new window will have a "screen shot of what ever was on the screen when
the frame came up but none of the links on the screen inside it are active.
I'm using WIN98SE and have done all the upgrades for it and IE6. Thanks for
any help.

°Mike°

You Cannot Open New Internet Explorer Window or Nothing
Happens After You Click a Link
http://support.microsoft.com/search/...b;en-us;281679

Nothing happens when you click a link
http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm