Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > winxp home prob

winxp home prob

wayne

Hi

Can anyone advise me on how to remove the (harware/configuration recovery
menu) from my laptop
Every time i start up the O/S I`m greeted with this menu.

thanks

wayne

rifleman

In news:bdekr6$69b$(E-Mail Removed),
wayne <(E-Mail Removed)> contemplated the little bit of fluff in
his navel and typed:
> Hi
>
> Can anyone advise me on how to remove the (harware/configuration
> recovery menu) from my laptop
> Every time i start up the O/S I`m greeted with this menu.
>
> thanks
>

> wayne

At what point does this menu appear?

Michael Thompson

"wayne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bdekr6$69b$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> Can anyone advise me on how to remove the (harware/configuration recovery
> menu) from my laptop
> Every time i start up the O/S I`m greeted with this menu.
>
> thanks
>

> wayne

Right click my computer --> propertys

click on Hardware tab

click on Hardware Profiles

Make sure there is only one hardware profile there.